Welcome from the presidentIt's my honour to be a part of this momentous year for the AusIMM.
Our strength has always been our people. The professionals who make up this critical industry are the foundation of the AusIMM.
The purpose of the AusIMM is to provide leadership for resources professionals, build professional skills and share technical knowledge across our sector.
Our industry and our organisation have a remarkable heritage, and our professionals are integral to the development of our nations and to the future prosperity and advancement of society.
Colin Moorhead - President AusIMM
Reflections125 years of the AusIMM
Through their stories, you'll get a sense how important AusIMM has been for so many people for 125 years, and how important it will continue to be for the next 125 years.
PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIESAusIMM is offering a range of partnership opportunities for the 125 Anniversary
- Preconcentration is an opportunity for the mining industry to fast track innovation via cross-sector technology exc… https://t.co/6rktwSh6k63 days
- We are excited to announce our latest initiative for 2021 conferences, the new hybrid model! We will host our confe… https://t.co/tLzt5wxfYt7 days
- Last chance to register for this year’s Minesafe International Digital Conference! Hear the latest in health and sa… https://t.co/RQ61GSX77c1 week
- Tomorrow is the final live event for our Thought Leadership Series. Hear from industry expert Pamela Melroy as she… https://t.co/eBpi16nQFq1 week
- What are the biggest challenges facing the mining sector when it comes to cyber security? Educate yourself on the c… https://t.co/JMm90pOvcX2 weeks
- Cyber security is becoming more important, however what challenges do we face as mining professionals? Hear from Fe… https://t.co/bGM64LVYwR2 weeks