Welcome from the presidentIt's my honour to be a part of this momentous year for the AusIMM.
Our strength has always been our people. The professionals who make up this critical industry are the foundation of the AusIMM.
The purpose of the AusIMM is to provide leadership for resources professionals, build professional skills and share technical knowledge across our sector.
Our industry and our organisation have a remarkable heritage, and our professionals are integral to the development of our nations and to the future prosperity and advancement of society.
Colin Moorhead - President AusIMM
Reflections125 years of the AusIMM
Through their stories, you'll get a sense how important AusIMM has been for so many people for 125 years, and how important it will continue to be for the next 125 years.
PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIESAusIMM is offering a range of partnership opportunities for the 125 Anniversary
- Join our FREE webinar next Tuesday to hear from Occupational Health and Safety experts on how COVID-19 is impacting… https://t.co/DIi0UX8dvO19 hours
- Thanks for retweeting @crcoreltd looking forward to your nominations!22 hours
- With the launch of AusIMM's Mentoring Program, it's a great time to explore the benefits of formal mentoring. This… https://t.co/X9xh6FJEm01 day
- Today is your last chance to win one of five $100 e-gift cards! Tell us about your professional development needs i… https://t.co/PJyBAp3tn12 days
- Today, the AusIMM Mentoring Program launches inspiring online training sessions for mentees and mentors in career a… https://t.co/4uGbef20Nv5 days