Welcome from the presidentIt's my honour to be a part of this momentous year for the AusIMM.
Our strength has always been our people. The professionals who make up this critical industry are the foundation of the AusIMM.
The purpose of the AusIMM is to provide leadership for resources professionals, build professional skills and share technical knowledge across our sector.
Our industry and our organisation have a remarkable heritage, and our professionals are integral to the development of our nations and to the future prosperity and advancement of society.
Colin Moorhead - President AusIMM
Reflections125 years of the AusIMM
Through their stories, you'll get a sense how important AusIMM has been for so many people for 125 years, and how important it will continue to be for the next 125 years.
PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIESAusIMM is offering a range of partnership opportunities for the 125 Anniversary
- Social license needs to be a shared view about how we can create value with communities. Stephen McIntosh, FAusIMM… https://t.co/KR9HXDdb1x21 hours
- ‘License’ is a very legalistic approach, ‘values’ suggest you understand the needs of the local communities, when d… https://t.co/63IBCpdCDk21 hours
- ‘The changing model of our industry means that people don’t have to physically be there to add value’ Magdalena Bal… https://t.co/cSOYEakJEb22 hours
- ‘The more technology you introduce, the more people matter’ Michelle Ash, Chair, Global Mining Guidelines Group… https://t.co/O1KKxeHopk22 hours
- ‘There’s a rapid move to collaboration’ in mining to de-risk new technologies and get to value quicker. Michelle A… https://t.co/58qVqUfgQT22 hours