Celebrating our members
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP SERIESJoin us as we celebrate the long-standing success of AusIMM with our members.
Connect with inspiring leaders and key influencers and be part of the discussion about new opportunities for resources professionals. We look forward to welcoming all supporters of the AusIMM and sharing a wonderful evening.
- Social license needs to be a shared view about how we can create value with communities. Stephen McIntosh, FAusIMM… https://t.co/KR9HXDdb1x21 hours
- ‘License’ is a very legalistic approach, ‘values’ suggest you understand the needs of the local communities, when d… https://t.co/63IBCpdCDk21 hours
- ‘The changing model of our industry means that people don’t have to physically be there to add value’ Magdalena Bal… https://t.co/cSOYEakJEb22 hours
- ‘The more technology you introduce, the more people matter’ Michelle Ash, Chair, Global Mining Guidelines Group… https://t.co/O1KKxeHopk22 hours
- ‘There’s a rapid move to collaboration’ in mining to de-risk new technologies and get to value quicker. Michelle A… https://t.co/58qVqUfgQT22 hours